EJVS - How to submit papers
- What to send?
- This journal is open to all bona fide scholars in Vedic Studies. It is monitored for style and content by the
Editor-in-Chief. Our aim is to disseminate our work quickly. There is copyright but with automatic permission
to publish anywhere else later on when the author wishes to do so. We include articles, abstracts, reviews,
and news (such as on conferences, meetings, PhD projects of our students, etc.) We may consider a column
of answers to comments on articles published in the journal, with final comment by the author (like the format
used in Current Anthropology).
- How to publish?
If you plan to submit a paper, please conform to the following parameters:
- Papers should not be longer than 30 Kb (= ca. 15 pages)
- Footnotes (that can or cannot be written) should be put at the bottom of
the text, and in square brackets.
- To use transliterated Sanskrit words follow the Kyoto-Harvard
convention of 1990, given at the bottom of this page.
- In all contributions should be clearly specified at the top of the
first page the title and the author.
- All publications should be followed by a list of Abbreviations and the
complete Bibliography used. All this should be included in the 30 Kb (=
ca. 15 pages).
- For copyright purposes, papers should not be already published or in
press or forthcoming anywhere else. After publishing in this Journal,
authors of papers are free to publish wherever they wish after the
written permission of the Editor-in-Chief. Please see the
Copyright Note given after the Kyoto-Harvard convention.
- The sender of any paper is the only responsible for any Copyright violation (also
in the case that author and sender are different).
- When will papers be published?
Accepted papers will be published in the first available issue of the
journal. In case of delay senders will be notified by the Editors.
- Senders of info on new books and articles, proceedings, meetings,
projects, etc., are not subject to any limitation.
However, the Editors are not responsible for any wrong info (if accepted)
and for any violation to the Copyright of any submitted item.
- Every issue of this Journal will have a Copyright note.
- It is our intention to publish a hard copy of every issue of the
ijts, bound according to editorial needs. It will be distributed under
Senders and/or authors give the Editors the automatic permission to do so.
Papers not already formatted will NOT be accepted!
- Where to send papers and/or info?
Send by e-mail to the following address:
Senders will receive an automatic reply with a copy of the submitted item.
The Kyoto-Harvard convention
a A i I u U R RR L LL e ai o au M H
k kh g gh G
c ch j jh J
T Th D Dh N
t th d dh n
p ph b bh m
y r l v
z S s h
Anunasika = w
retroflex l = f
(C) Copyright Notice
The Materials in this Journal are copyrighted.
One copy of the articles and info may be made for private study only.
All copies made for whatever purpose must include this copyright notice.
The texts may not be modified in any way nor may they be reproduced in electronic or other format without the written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
All inquiries are to be sent to the editors, email@example.com.